Wondering whether your B2B organization is cut out for social media?
Like any good marketer—we know a decision like this needs to be backed by data. So, we’ve rounded up the top-5 statistics that prove social is worth the investment for B2B marketers.
Still not convinced? Here are 5 more reasons social media is valuable to B2B marketers:
- Seventy-six percent of B2B tech companies use
social media to drive results. (Articulate
- LinkedIn generates a 2.74% visitor-to-lead
conversion rate. (Weidert
- By the end of 2020, social media ad spend is
projected to reach $102 billion. (Statista)
- The average user spends 2 hours and 23 minutes
browsing on social media per day. (GlobalWebIndex,
- Thirty-nine percent of customers only trust
brands they’ve interacted with on social media. (Edelman,
Ready to up your social media game, but don’t know where to begin? Check out our foolproof tips to create a future-proof B2B social media strategy.