5 Tips to Create More Effective Landing Pages – and Improve Conversions by 75%August 31, 2012
5 Tips to Break through the 12,000 Emails Reporters Receive–and Delete–Each YearAugust 29, 2014
There are many pieces to the integrated marketing puzzle.
When constructed properly, the outcome can be a thing of beauty. But if one or two puzzle pieces get lost — the business impact and ROI suffers.
Here are seven questions to ask before you launch your next campaign to ensure you get the most bang for your buck:
- Perfecting the offer: What’s your offer? Are you bringing customers and prospects value?
- Sales: How can we integrate with lead generation? Are your landing pages optimized to convert?
- Nurturing: What’s the call to action for each campaign element?
- Segmentation: Who’s our primary audience?
- Search: Have we incorporated relevant keywords? Will prospects find our content online?
- Digital brand awareness: How much re-purposing can we do across multiple channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, etc.)?
- Thought leadership: Can we leverage the media for validation and reach?
- Measurement: Did the campaign convert?
Greg’s an expert at building marketing and PR programs that drive real business results and knowing which levers to pull for maximum impact. His primary motivator is building a people-first workplace and talent-led agency that enables his clients to grow, lead and overachieve.